1. Introduction and General Terms
Heathrow Gatwick Transfers (HGT) is committed to protecting you and your family's personal information when
are using HGT services. We want our services to be safe and enjoyable environments for our audience. This
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information
- ■what information HGT may collect about you;
- ■ how HGT will use information we collect about
- ■whether the HGT will disclose your details to
- ■your choices regarding the personal information
As set out above, HGT is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such
information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection
personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (these laws are referred to collectively in
third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge
review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst
visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such
third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will HGT collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail
postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different webpages may ask for different personal information.By
entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the HGT and its service providers to provide you
card details nor do
we share customer details with
any 3rd parties.
3. How will HGT use the information they collect about me?
HGT will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- ■ For providing services to you in the way of
one address to another.
- ■ to analyse and improve the services offered on
provide you with the most user-friendly
- ■Where HGT proposes using your personal
uses we will ensure that we notify you
first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other
as listed above.
4. When will HGT contact me?
HGT may contact you:
- ■ in relation to the transportation from one
order to ensure that HGT can deliver
services to you;
- ■ where you have opted to receive further
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
HGT won't contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to
contacted for these purposes.
6. Will HGT share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for
to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within the
information to any HGT website. The date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page.